Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garden Update!

So my garden is in full swing!  My tomatoes have slowly started to recover from the extreme rain, we are continuing to eat the strawberries, and my beans are out of control!  The weather has switched gears and we are under a heat advisory until Midnight tonight.  The temperature has been around 95 for the past 24-48 hours.  The good news is, it looks like we'll be getting some rain in the next two days!

Here is how the garden looked about two weeks ago:

Garden 1: onions, peppers, basil, beans

Garden 2: strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes

My beans have germinated!

Now the gardens look completely different!


Garden 1: Onions, Peppers, Basil, Beans

Garden 2: Strawberries, Lettuce, Tomatoes
Here are a few close ups of the way things are looking...
YUM! Cherry Tomatoes!

Delicious Leaf Lettuce!

Beautiful Strawberries!

The Beans are out of control!!!
I'm excited to start harvesting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment