Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sorry for my absence...

Things have been pretty crazy the last few weeks around my house.  I spent a lot of time a few weeks ago getting ready for a huge garage sale.  We had items donated from my parents, Landon's parents and a handful of neighbors.  I spent every evening for the entire week before the garage sale pricing items and organizing things.  We had an amazing sale! 

Unfortunately, I found out that my boss passed away the day after the garage sale.  Obviously this lead to a crazy week around the office.  She was so dedicated to her work and she will be missed dearly.  She provided a lot of support to me throughout the end of my college career, into the beginnings of my career.  I cannot imagine what my life would have been like without her. 

Things are finally starting to settle down and we're all getting back into the grove of things.  I definitely have some good updates to post.  My garden is out of control and I have attempted a few more fun recipes!!!!  I will get them up as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment