Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our First Anniversary!

Landon and I celebrated our first anniversary a week ago!  We have had quite an adventure in this first year of marriage.  Landon started a new job, he closed out his Snap-On franchise and we bought a house.  I'm finally to the point where I feel like things are calming down. 

To celebrate our first year of marriage we had planned on taking a day trip to Greenfield village, but the weather did not cooperate.  Instead we spent the day at the Eastern Market and then to dinner at a nice restaurant in Brighton.  The icing on the cake was that we got to eat our top layer of wedding cake (and let me tell you, it was still delicious!)


YUM!!!!!!!
As I think about all of the changes that have happened this year, it gets me more excited to head off to Maine to see my brother get married!  I know that they are going to have as amazing of a first year of marriage as Landon and I did. 

And we are looking forward to the trip!!!  We leave in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment